GREAT FOR KIDS AND FAMILY
Cycling excursion Sitges Barcelona. Our Classic DownHill Glyde Tour is popular for good reason: You’ll enjoy the unique experience of bicycling through beautiful scenery, surrounded by vineyards and still finish early enough to make other plans for your afternoon!
Sundays, Mondays and
Suitable for all ages. You don't have to be an experienced cyclist. You will be transported uphill by mini bus and then ride downhill all the way. You can cycle as much or as little as you like. The mini bus will always be there for you. Explore Catalonian Mountains and vineyards while gliding downhill on a bicycle. Hop into your minivan and take the 40 minutes journey to the beautiful area of Vilafranca del Penedes, all surrounded by bodegas and lovely scenery. Hop back into the minivan for the journey back to Sitges, and still finish early enough to make other plans for your afternoon!
- Pick up at your accommodation or a designated place in Sitges at 9 am.
- A 40 min drive to the hill town of Pontos where you’ll be fitted with a safety helmet, receive a detailed safety talk and be allocated a bike.
- Then a bike ride of about 11 kilometers to the village of Sant Marti Sarroca stopping on the way to ensure your comfort and to have a drink of fresh spring water.
- Admire the lovely castles in the town of Sant Marti Sarroca and rest for a bit.
- The next ride, mostly on the flat, will take us around the vineyards of the area towards Vilafranca del Penedes.
- Into the local bar for a beverage to celebrate your achievement.
- To finish, we drive you back to Sitges arriving at about 2 pm.