CORPORATE TOURS IN SITGES
MULTI-DAY CORPORATE CYCLING TOURS.
At Easy Cycling Sitges, we understand the importance of a well-deserved break for you and your company. We are here to assist you in organizing a truly memorable Multi-Day event and enjoyable outing from Sitges or Barcelona. Our expert team will work with you to create a customized itinerary that highlights the best that these destinations have to offer, from picturesque beaches to historical landmarks, and everything in between. Allow us to take care of the logistics and planning, so you and your team can simply sit back, relax and soak in the sights and experiences.
Our suggested programmes offer a variety of experiences, including wine tastings, cycling excursions through vineyards, explorations of iconic landmarks in Barcelona, visits to olive oil farms, and sailing excursions along the coast of Sitges or Barcelona. We handle all of the logistics, allowing you and your team to fully relax and enjoy the experience.
1 DAY EVENT.
SUGGESTED LOCATION: PENEDÈS
- Cycling activity of approximately 2 hours, with group challenges and accommodating the profile of the different participants.
- Winery visit with wine and cava tasting. Tour of the vineyards and winemaking facilities
- Lunch at a special location with a 3-course meal. Including local wines and cavas.
- Olive oil farm visit with a tour of the olive groves, olive oil tasting and a full explanation of the process of producing one of the most important and versatile ingredients in Mediterranean cuisine.
2 DAY EVENTS.
SUGGESTED LOCATIONS: PENEDÈS AND BARCELONA
- Experience the beauty of Barcelona while on a 2-hour cycling tour. Not only will you get to explore the city on two wheels, but you’ll also gain knowledge and insights about its history and culture as you pedal along.
- Indulge in a culinary adventure with a special lunch at a unique location, featuring the finest Spanish cuisine. Savour a three-course meal accompanied by locally sourced wines, for a truly authentic taste of Spain.
- In the afternoon you will enjoy a visit to “The Sagrada Familia” considered one of the most famous works of the architect Antoni Gaudí and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
3 DAY EVENTS.
SUGGESTED LOCATION: PENEDÈS, BARCELONA AND MONTSERRAT
- On your third and last day, you will visit the Montserrat Monastery, the iconic mountain. The monastery is home to the famous 12th-century Romanesque sculpture of the Virgin of Montserrat, also known as La Moreneta, which is considered the patron saint of Catalonia.
- Enjoy lunch, and again, discover Spanish cuisine like there’s no tomorrow!
- Experience the beauty of the Mediterranean Sea by setting sail and spending a few hours exploring the coastal towns of Sitges or Barcelona from the water. As the day comes to a close, make sure to cap off your adventure by enjoying the sunset from the deck of a boat while sipping on a refreshing drink. Contact us today!